TERMS & CONDITIONS
Football Federation Australia – Customer Satisfaction Feedback Survey Competition
Win a Signed ALDI MiniRoos Football
NSW Permit No. LTPM/17/01594
- Information on how to enter and details of the Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion is open to the attendees and the guardians of any attendees of the ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off program in 2017 (Entrants).
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies directly associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, eligible Entrants must provide their name, contact number and email address in the appropriate area on the survey (Entry or Entries).
- Promotion commences on 3:00pm 15 June 2017 and concludes at 5:00pm 30 June 2017.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per Entrant.
- Entries that are, or include, obscene, offensive, defamatory, inappropriate, unsuitable, or infringing content as determined by the Promoter at its sole and absolute discretion will be deemed invalid and are not eligible to win.
- This is a game of chance and the winner will be selected through a random draw. The Promoter's decision in this matter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The random draw will take place between 4:00pm (AEST) to 4:30pm (AEST) on 30th June 2017. The winner will be notified by email to the nominated email address.
- There will be one (1) Winner.
- The Winner will receive one (1) ALDI MiniRoos Football signed by the ALDI MiniRoos Ambassadors, Archie Thompson and Steph Catley (the Prize). Prize values are the recommended retail value and are correct at time of printing. All prize values are in Australian dollars unless otherwise stated. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of a prize occurring between publishing date and date the Prize is claimed.
- If any element of the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, then a similar prize to equal value will be awarded in lieu. The exact nature of the replacement prize will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a Winner does not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the Winner. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of any whole or part of the Prize.
- All Entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this promotion, Entrants agree to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their Entry and any other material submitted as part of or in connection with an Entry (Material) to the Promoter and consents to the Promoter using the entry and Material in any manner the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting or publishing the Entry and Material in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, including, without limitation, posting their Entry and Material (whether in original form or a modified or adapted by the Promoter as permitted under this paragraph) on the Promoter’s website without payment to the Entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise). Each Entrant warrants to the Promoter that each Entry submitted is an original creative work of the Entrant, which does not infringe the rights of any third party. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty and consents to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- Entrants must only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner to produce appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm their identity, age, eligibility to enter and claim a prize and any information submitted by the Entrant in entering the promotion before issuing a prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or the winning Entrant has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction within the time requested, that winner’s Entry will become invalid. The prizes will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any Entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the Prize.
- Any term in these Terms and Conditions that is either wholly or partly unenforceable will be severed to the extent necessary to make the remaining terms of these Terms and Conditions enforceable.
- The Promoter is: Football Federation Australia, Level 22, 1 Oxford St, Darlinghurst, NSW, 2010. ABN: 28 106 478 068.