The ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off Program Manager is responsible for the overall management and operation of the program, including:
- Complete the Site Application Form;
- Source and organise facility;
- Source and organise appropriately qualified program leaders;
- Attend ALDI MiniRoos Briefing Session prior to the commencement of the program;
- Ensure FFA training requirements have been completed;
- Confirm program details using the Program Management System;
- Promote the program locally and through existing networks;
- Manage the operational aspects of the program, including ordering equipment, program set-up, facility management, and program delivery; and
- Work with the Member Federation to manage all program enquiries.
If you meet this criteria and would like to apply to become a Program Manager please complete the Site Application here.