Ready to sign up?
Click here to find your nearest Kick-Off program or click here to register your interest.
Want to Learn more? Keep reading.
ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off in a nutshell
- A fun, safe sport taught in a friendly environment for children aged between 4 and 9.
- Weekly 45 minute sessions that build skills through games and simple drills delivered in an engaging and inclusive environment.
- Every player gets plenty of time on the ball and the prime aim of each session is for children to build fundamental motor skills.
- Each child also receives a ALDI MiniRoos Participant Pack when they register – which includes a bag, ball and a water bottle.
To sign up either select Find a Kick-Off Program on the Find a Place to Play icon or click here.
What are the benefits of signing up your children to a Kick-Off program?
- Make new friends and develop social skills.
- Develop values of team work, co-operation, fair play, and respect for others.
- Develop a child's ability to make quick decisions and improve reaction time.
- Keep healthy by getting active.
What are the benefits for parents?
- Time friendly sessions and locations.
- A nationally consistent program delivered by trained coaches.
- Personal accident insurance provided.
- Constant supervision for your children in a fun, safe, welcoming environment.
- Enjoy a coffee with your friends in the club rooms or be part of the ALDI MiniRoos action with your son or daughter on the pitch.
Don’t forget, ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off program is the only national program that is run through Football Federation Australia (FFA).
There are even Girls Only sessions which allow youngsters to play with their friends.
To find a place to play, please click the Kick-Off program tab and enter your postcode.
Parents can search for Girls Only sites using the advanced search feature in the program locator.
If you are unable to find a program in your area and would like to be notified when one becomes available please complete the Expression Of Interest Form.
For more information on ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off click here.